Archive of: 2016
10 November 2016
Seeing Is Web Design (James Breen, principle) is pleased to announce the deployment of a newly designed website by award-winning photographer Mehosh Dziadzio. This new website focuses on Mehosh Photograph's American Pinup series. The site is fully responsive, for optimal viewing on smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers.
A Responsive multi-purpose landing page made with the Bootstrap framework. It's a clean and modern design, that presents and promotes this award-winning pinup photography.
27 June 2016
Old Spanish Days Santa Barbara launches new e-commerce "Fiesta Store" to sell memorabilia, tee-shirts, poster, and souvenir pins. Constructed by James Breen, principle designer, and developer, Seeing Is Web Design. Completely rewritten from the ground up, the 'Fiesta Store' is the next level in shopping cart design, accessibility, and visitor usability.
23 May 2016
James Breen (principle) SEEING IS WEB DESIGN, has launched a new website for long-time client OLD SPANISHDAYS - FIESTA. A complete reboot (and redesign) from the base code up. This new site is a tablet and smartphone ready responsive design, with robust server architecture to handle the 200,000 plus visitors the site gets during the five-day yearly festival in August.
- New Business Model, New Website, New Brand
- Three Pickles: A Website Design Overhaul.
- American Pinup Website
- New E-Commerce 'Store' Launched for Old Spanish Days.
- Old Spanish Days New Website
- Santa Barbara Chamber Orchestra
- New Medical Device Website, GI Windows, Published by Seeing Is Wed Design
- New Resturant Website by Seeingis Design: Trattoria Vittoria, Santa Barbara.
- Steps to a Google-friendly Site
- How Important Is Responsive Design?