Archive of: July, 2015
16 July 2015
The Santa Barbara Chamber Orchestra (SBCO.org) has launched a new website, with improved functionality, design, and navigation. Seeing Is Design was contracted to develop a new back-end CMS in addition to full update of the site design and UI experience. "The website was outdated and needed a completely new look, a website that reflected the high quality of artistic excellence that this critically-acclaimed Chamber Orchestra held in the Santa Barbara community" said James Breen, principle developer for Seeing Is Design.
- Three Pickles: A Website Design Overhaul.
- American Pinup Website
- New E-Commerce 'Store' Launched for Old Spanish Days.
- Old Spanish Days New Website
- Santa Barbara Chamber Orchestra
- New Medical Device Website, GI Windows, Published by Seeing Is Wed Design
- New Resturant Website by Seeingis Design: Trattoria Vittoria, Santa Barbara.
- Steps to a Google-friendly Site
- How Important Is Responsive Design?